Monday, December 1, 2008

Simplicity Jewelry


Making jewelry is something I really enjoy doing. For me it is relaxing and fun. I hadn't been doing it much for quite a while, but last month with a push from my cousins I started to once again really get into jewelry making. I realized I was still loving it! Because of that I thought I would try my hand at selling some of my necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Yikes! I am totally putting myself out there, so we'll see how this goes. Below are a few of the pieces I have finished.


If you are interested in any of my jewelry, or have any questions please leave me a comment.
Thanks a ton.






COLORFUL - bracelet - $8.00

Adjustable bracelet with turquoise, & red stone and floral rectangle and green glass beads accented with a variety of silver pieces. Closes with a lobster claw clasp






COLORFUL - Necklace - $12.00



Matches the above necklace. Measures about 16 inches long.





WILD- $7.00



Royal blue crystal like balls, with black beads and silver spacers with a toggle




FRESH- $8.00


Yellow bead with crystal and silver accents. Adjustable with a silver chain and a lobster claw clasp.







SOOTHING - $5.00


Green-blue shell like beads with clear and silver beads on stretchy elastic








NATURAL - $10.00


Tan stone chips with silver beads in between with a diamond shaped stone pendant, on a wire with a lobster claw clasp. Measures about 9 inches long.



SERENITY -$8.00

Big pearls with circle silver beads and an adjustable chain and lobster claw clasp.

ENVY - $8.00


Different shades of green beads with rectangle shell like bead accents with an adjustable chain and lobster claw clasp.




BLISSFUL -$12.00



Silver chain with clear beads and a few colored glass beads added in. Measures about 16 inches






LIVELY - $12.00



Silver chain with different sizes of turquoise stone and beads. Measures about 12.5 inches






FLIRTY-$6.00



Red crystal-like glass beads with silver beads and silver spacers with red stone beads as an accent on wire with a toggle clasp.






PEACEFUL - $8.00





Adjustable bracelet with turquoise glass beads with silver filigree balls and clear glass beads with silver spacer accents with a lobster claw clasp.





RETRO-$8.00



Blue-green shell like circle beads with cream shell like beads with an adjustable chain with a lobster claw clasp.







Big black beads with silver spacers and a toggle clasp.






MODERN - $7.00



Big black beads with silver spacers and light pink octagon shape beads with a toggle clasp.










$5.00



Gray glass square beads with black bead on the bottom on a fish hook earring






$4.00




Turquoise stone beads in a silver circle on fish hook earrings












$4.00

Light green stone bead on fish hook earrings





$4.00



Turquoise stone with silver accents on fish hook earrings.







$4.00



Red crystal-like bead with silver accents on a fish hook earrings




$4.00

Light pink glass beads with silver accents on fish hook earrings.



*All earrings can also be put on stud earrings.*

18 comments:

Alicia said...

Lara, these are awesome!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Lisa said...

Wow! amazing! I love how you named each piece.

Melissa Ash said...

Lara,
These are great!! Love them!

123 said...

You go girl!! I love them!

123 said...

Do you do custom orders? I want some for Christmas gifts for some of my co-workers. I'll call you!

Kristin and Bridger said...

Ummmm....don't see the pieces that I posed with...you'll have to upload those ones soon! I love the jewelry and can't wait to purchase some more at your open house. Good work!!

The Riches Family said...

YAY LARA!!! I am so happy you are doing this again! You are very talented and it shows in each piece you make. Way to go! This blog looks awesome! Great job!! Love ya!

Rach said...

WAY CUTE!!! I love them all!

Matt and Marti Jo said...

Hi Lara this is Marti Jo (Kristin's friend) I totally love your jewelry and I am for sure going to place an order! I just need to make up my mind and I will let you know. Yay I am excited!

Jill said...

my friend wanted to know if it is sterling silver, she can only wear silver. She loves the jewelry and so do I!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

You are so talented Girl!! I love all of them :) I am so glad you are doing this & getting it out there... I will be ordering quite often LALA- WAY TO GO!
Loves
RARA- Chucks

Lara B said...

hey mom i just wanted to tell you that you are so good at doing jewelry Iam so glad that you are doing this again
i love
u
bye ;-) :)
from kelsi

Anonymous said...

Great Prices! If you're taking orders I want to order some more bracelets for my watch.

Mish & Pete said...

You go girl!!!These look fantastic. I love the names you choose. I love the jewelry. Your blog looks great. Mish

Shawna B. said...

Oh yeah! This is where it's AT! Good work, sis. Very clever names, too. :)

Amber M. said...

I'm Shawna's friend...I LOVE the "Natural" necklace!

Lori said...

Lara, you are such a talented girl! I love all of your jewelry! I'm going to have to buy some from you!

Amy G. said...

You should set up an Etsy account - you'd do VERY well!